- Convene leadership in government, community, and business towards facilitating and implementing a Regional Collective Vision and Strategy for Southwest Idaho.
- Advocate for the region’s needs by providing a collective legislative voice.
- Email funding alerts to municipalities and private sector.
- Grant Administration (10% administration fee).
- Partnership Affiliations: Western Alliance and Woody Biomass Utilization Partnership.
Business Development & Planning
- Facilitation of the Community Strategic Visioning Process.
- Facilitation of your Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) is a regional strategy for directing federal funding by identifying regional goals, strategies, barriers, and needs to create economic development.
Financial Assistance & Revolving Loan Funds
- The Agency administers the Revolving Loan Fund, which is designed to assist new and expanding business to promote job creation. Subsidized interest rates and flexible terms.
- Rural Development Agency Loan Fund.
- Economic Development Agency Loan Fund.
- Brownfields Cleanup Loan Fund.
- Community Development Financial Institute (CDFI). Pending New Service!
The following services are available to members at a discounted rate of $75.00 per hour:
- Facilitation of the strategic visioning process bringing together community, business and government.
- Comprehensive planning for rural communities.
- GIS mapping.
- Facilitation of the CEDS process (beyond the 2 hour initial consultation).
- Business consulting.
- Grant writing.
- Specific project funding and grant research.